This is the Windows app named iElectrodes whose latest release can be downloaded as iElectrodes_v1.010.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iElectrodes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
iElectrodes is an open source toolbox to obtain intracranial electrode coordinates in a semiautomatic way with minimal user intervention.
It uses MRI and CT coregistered images. It is possible to add brain parcellations and brain surfaces. It works in the native or normalized MNI space
The toolbox is capable to work with ECoG (subdural grids and strips) and SEEG (depth) electrodes.
In the presurgical evaluation of patients with drug resistant epilepsy is of great importance to know the intracranial electrodes coordinates and the anatomical description of these locations.
Additionally, you can plan depth electrode implantation and then compare it with the real locations.
Visit iElectrodes Wiki tab to learn more about the toolbox.
Please report any bugs to email@example.com
We are trying to make iElectrodes a great toolbox everyday! Thanks for your help!
Additional scripts are provided to make image corregistations using SPM software.
- SEEG and ECoG electrode localization
- Depth electrode implantation planning
- MRI and CT images visulization
- Easy electrode labeling
- One by one electrode navigation
- Automatic report of electrode locations and anatomical labels
- Projection of grid electrodes to Smoothed Cortical Envelope
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ielectrodes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.