This is the Windows app named illustrative_progs whose latest release can be downloaded as Snake_3D_SDL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named illustrative_progs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
a collection of small and medium-sized simulation programs that I made explicitely for dydactic and/or documentation purposes. Browse the files, don't click on widnload because there are multiple zips!! All are related to rigidbody dynamics used to make vehicle simulators in the simplest way. Other types of programs may figure too: Snake or Tetris in C for showing the C programming style opted for the other, more specific programs.
Possibly this is a link for supplying material to some Wiki articles related to videogames and gamep-physics.
- Snake3D using SDL for graphics: it does all the 3D rendering of the final "images" inernally, with all the procedure (it is simple, only wireframe and points) implemented in the program in a clear way.
- Snake3D with OpenGL graphics to render the scnenario.
- lot more things
- A converter program that converts DXF files created with AutoCAD, Misfit Model 3D or similar CAD / 3D-model-edior programs , into a simple vertex-list and triaglular-face-list since this last in very easy to import in games or programs of any type, and it's also the natural representation of a polyhedron of any kind.
Science/Research, Education, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/illustrativesim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.