This is the Windows app named Image Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as imagetools-3.6.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Image Tools is a screen capture, file sharing and image processing tool. It features multi-threaded batch image resizing, conversion, cropping, flipping/rotating, watermarks, decolorizing (grayscale, negative, sepia), and optimizing. The BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and EMF image types are supported. It is compatible with Linux MONO (only for GNOME and Xfce). Multicore processing is supported to increase performance. The quality for output when optimizing is variable. Color channels can be filtered. An internal benchmarking tool is available. Indexed pixel format images can be processed.
You can process your images, publish pieces of your screens, files and send links to everyone you want to share it.
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, EMF image types support
- Able to crop, resize, flip and rotate, watermark, convert conversion and effects (grayscale, negative, sepia)
- Full MONO GNOME support
- Ultimate screen sharing and file uploads on IMDrops.com
- Full multimonitor support
- Adjustments for brightness, contrast and gamma
- Multithread model (optimized for multiprocessors since 2.0) - extreme perfomance
- Variable quality for output
- Colors channels filtering
- Mass optimize mode (through convert)
- Internal benchmarking tool
- Able to process indexed pixel format images
- Application executables, libraries and installer are digitally signed
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagetoolsnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.