This is the Windows app named ImageJforXTF whose latest release can be downloaded as ImageJforXTF.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ImageJforXTF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This project was born from a stage at the "Signals and Images Lab (si.isti.cnr.it), Institute of Information Science and Technologies of the National Research Council of Italy". ImageJforXTF extends the open source ImageJ software with functionalities that allow to open and manage XTF files. This kind of files is used to record sonar and bathymetric data. An user can choose to open any file with extension ".xtf" so that the program parses it and shows the resulting image. Then the user can resize the image, apply graphic filters, perform measurements and georeference the recorded data using GoogleMap and GoogleEarth, in addition to using the basic functionality offered by ImageJ.
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagejforxtf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.