This is the Windows app named Imagine Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as ImagineEngine0.10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imagine Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Welcome to Imagine Engine, an ongoing project that aims to create a fast, high-performance Swift 2D game engine for Apple's platforms that is also a joy to use. You are hereby invited to participate in this new community to build a tool with an ambitious but clear goal - to enable you to easily build any game that you can imagine. Imagine Engine uses Core Animation as its rendering backend - just like Apple's UI frameworks like UIKit and AppKit do. By leveraging the power of Core Animation's hardware-accelerated 2D rendering capabilities, Imagine Engine is able to push lots of pixels onto the screen at the same time. That means more objects, more effects and less restrictions when designing your games. Besides its goal of being blazingly fast at rendering & updating your games, Imagine Engine aims to provide an easy to use API that anyone can learn - regardless of game development experience.
- Scenes present your game content
- Actors bring your game to life
- Easily create platforms and tiled textures with Blocks
- Render text using Labels
- Use Events to drive your game logic
- Create animations and effects using Actions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagine-engine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.