This is the Windows app named imeight whose latest release can be downloaded as imeight-de.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named imeight with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Try-it page: https://imeight.sourceforge.io/ (development environment, which is not mobile friendly)
An HTML5 emulator of a machine that never existed. The emulator brings back memories from the 1980s, offers graphical features like sprites, character generator, 16-color palette.
One goal is to create a framework for making games with 8-bit look and feel, including the process of programming.
The programming tutorial helps beginners enter the world of programming in a gamified way.
- Programming language
- Free to modify
- Sprite/Tile Designer
- Font Editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imeight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.