This is the Windows app named impress.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named impress.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONimpress.js is an impressive presentation tool inspired by the idea behind prezi.com and based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers. It showcases some awesome CSS3 features to create amazing and engaging presentations from your browser. Visualize your ideas in a totally unique way-- with impress.js’ infinite canvas, the only limit is your imagination.
impress.js offers many great features, presenting your ideas in visually engaging 3D, dynamic movements and varied text options and positioning. It works well on recent versions of Firefox and Chrome, and on IE too. impress.js can also be used to embed animations or presentations in a web page, however this may not be viewed correctly or at all by some page visitors.
See the official impress.js demo at https://impress.js.org/
- Control duration of slides and transitions, screen size, perspective, movement and more
- 3D presentation and movement
- Text animation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/impress-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.