This is the Windows app named Infabmation whose latest release can be downloaded as infabmation-win-0.8-x86.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Infabmation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Infabmation is a data filing system but can be expanded to be a lot more than that!
- Easy to learn
- Can hold millions of records
- can work on Linux(using the built in python interpreter), Mac (No official release but should work with the source code download) and Windows (32bit and 64bit is a separate release)
- Has easy to install modules (add-ons)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infabmation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.