This is the Windows app named Insane Monster Truck Racing whose latest release can be downloaded as InsaneMonsterTruckRacing_w32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Insane Monster Truck Racing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Insane Monster Truck Racing
3D Racing monster trucks game with the system of achievements to unlock new levels and trucks. Trucks are equipped with nitro accelerators, with which the player can ram opponents and this is the basis of the entire game. The game has 4 trucks, 26 achievements and 18 levels, and the player will have to go through most of them for several times. The game is optimized and works fine even on very weak computers, and for new ones there are maximum graphics settings and a choice of screen resolutions. There are three levels of difficulty that can be changed as the player progresses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/insane-monster-truck-racing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.