This is the Windows app named Irish Income Tax Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as TaxCalc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Irish Income Tax Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Irish Income Tax Calculator
The PAYE Calculator is aimed at PAYE Workers, Contractors, and Company Directors in Ireland. The objective of this Windows 10 application is to provide an idea of how much PAYE, USC, PRSI and LPT one could expect to pay annually.
Another feature in development is information regarding available tax reliefs that can be claimed and how a tax refund can be claimed annually.
The scope of the project is to provide users with as much information around taxation as possible.
If you like this application and what to support future development, you can donate €1 or $1 to email@example.com through PayPal or through ko-fi.com/softaccountant
- Net Pay Calculator for 2018
- Accounts for LPT
Financial and Insurance Industry, Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/payecalculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.