This is the Windows app named Java Updater whose latest release can be downloaded as Java_Updater.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Updater with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A stand-alone exe that will go out to Java.com and grab the latest versions of java released.
It will then close all several Java process including Firefox, IE, and Chrome.
It will then install both the 32bit and 64 bit versions ( just in case you need both )
Then it will remove the install files, and disable the auto update feature including nag.
This works on Windows 7, 8.X, and Windows 10
64bit exe ONLY; for 64 bit systems
Updated Uninstall process so that it takes about 5x LESS time to uninstall Java
Included a standalone Java Uninstaller ( click browse files )
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-updater/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.