This is the Windows app named JavaInter whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaInter.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaInter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JavaInter is a Java package intended for the developers who plain to internationalize a Java Application. It is distributed as a single .jar file, including two Java classes with very few methods, and a list of languages and countries according to the ISO 3166 standard, as well as a free set of flag icons for each one ready to use.
The developer have to write a class named Lang_xx_XX.java for each supported language, where xx=language code and XX=country code (e.g. Lang_en_US.java). The code for such classes have a list of pairs key-text. Adding a new language only need to add a new class; the source code of the application will not need to be modified, including the list of supported languages that the final user can see in a drop-down list, the new language will appear automatically if such class is found. In addition, the flag of the selected country will be shown, as it is already included in the package.
Finally, a minimal demo application is included too.
- Add support to other languages for your Java application easily with this package
- Save time and simplify your code
- Graphical interface for editing the texts (work in progress)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javainter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.