Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Now is available Desktop app, QR Code Generator, where Window 7 and later are supported.
Both x86 and amd64 (x64) binaries are provided for Windows. Please note, the ARM version of Windows is not supported for now.
Get Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ulm.chartgeneratordroid
Get Firefox add-on: http://mzl.la/1Jp8A57
Get Opera extension: http://bit.ly/1jzYiU5
- Get QR Code in png
- Set container, dimensions and text content or url
- Add select to set dimensions
- Get html code to include in web page
- Get QR Code Image to edit for Windows application
- Share social buttons
- Release 2.0 - Added QR Code to Cloud Print and refactor code
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop