This is the Windows app named JBerd whose latest release can be downloaded as JBerd_1.001.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBerd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A simple Java ASN BER decoder and profiler
A tool for easy manipulation of BER encoded files.
An "awk" for ASN.1 BER (for Unix people) or maybe a "notepad" for ASN.1 BER (for Windows people).
Jberd (Java BER decoder) is a lightweight BER decoder and associated tools for interpreting and processing BER encoded ASN.1 files.
The following facilities are provided:
• JBerd Profiler. A tool for profiling the contents of BER encoded files
• JBerd Flattener. A tool for converting BER encoded files to flat files for processing by other facilities
• JBerd Decoder objects. A set of Java facilities for writing BER applications that require BER decoding
Go to the "files" section (link at the top of this page) to download a pdf of detailed documentation.
- Profiler: A tool to provide a report on the values and frequency of occurrence of fields and structures in a BER encoded input file.
- Flattener: A tool to convert complex input BER encoded structures into simple flat ASCII records for downstream consumption.
- Decoder: This is a Java utility class that can easily be put to use within another Java program to enable new BER-consuming programs to be written.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jberd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.