This is the Windows app named JbiLoan whose latest release can be downloaded as JbiLoan.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JbiLoan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Open source simulator of loans.
Loans depend on 3 data : the amount to borrow, the bank rate, the duration. But sometimes, you want to compute one of these data, knowing 2 of them only, plus the monthly payment.
That's exactly what JbiLoan is made for!
Moreover, this tool allows you to compute the full simulation of the loan, including the insurance rate and the bank expenses.
And finally, it displays the real/effective rate and compares the loans together, so that you know exactly which one is really the cheapest!
- Compute the monthly payment (instalment) of a loan, given its rate, amount and duration.
- Find the rate of a loan, given its amount, duration and instalment.
- Find the maximum amount you can borrow for a given set of (rate, duration and instalment).
- Find the number of mensualities you have to pay for a given amount, rate and instalment.
- Compute the effective rate, depending on the loan, including the insurance rate and the bank expenses.
- Compare two loans together
- Save a simulation to Excel compatible format
- Available in french and english
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbiloan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.