This is the Windows app named JDecisiontable whose latest release can be downloaded as JDecisiontable-2.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDecisiontable with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This tool is about a method called "process-oriented decision tables".
These are decision tables but different from "normal" decision tables.
They fix the flaws of traditional decision tables making it a joy to work with.
But they keep all benefits of traditional decision tables. First of all they present the
logic in a very dense form.
1. Explore all possible combinations of conditions and actions by question-and-answer.
2. Have a compact one-sheet-view on complex logic.
3. Have abandoned combinations documented.
4. Make sure that your decision table is (formally) neither incomplete nor inconsistent
with one click. And the mathematics behind it is very easy and well documented ;-)
5. Get the test cases necessary to test your piece of logic with one click.
6. Other than in traditional decision tables, you can mix conditions and actions.
=> Stop to to rack your brain - start using process-oriented decision tables! <=
- Implements a proven and failsafe method
- Comprehensive checks
- Clear advice if a check failed
- Get test specifications from your decision table
- Allows working with probabilities
- Stores data not as binary or in database but in human-readable JSON text format
- Comprehensive documentation about the application and the implemented method
- Written and documented by a german engineer who did about 10,000 decision tables and teached dozens of customers
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Developers, Quality Engineers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdecisiontable/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.