This is the Windows app named JDFeditor whose latest release can be downloaded as JDFeditor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDFeditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The purpose is to be a cross-platform, quick and simple database manager,
main goal is to provide developers with a tool
to produce small to medium size databases efficiently.
If you need a database at its simplest form, without any
extra hassle of knowing how to access the produced library.
Then JDFeditor is the right tool for you.
JDFeditor is bundled with an easy-to-use Python library: jdf_lib.
jdf_lib will quickly load the content of your database into a variable.
All you need to know is the filename!
Check out the MANUAL.txt for more information.
- Quick and simple database creation.
- Popular and easy to use JSON library as the core.
- Easy to navigate GTK+ interface.
- Easy to follow Python source code for educational purposes.
- Exports the database as a clear-looking HTML document.
- Flat file database format
- SQlite, CSV and XML coming soon !!!!
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format, Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdfeditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.