This is the Windows app named JNovel Formatter whose latest release can be downloaded as JNovelFormatter_v7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JNovel Formatter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Convert Japanese novels to nicely formatted HTML files. Supports Aozora formatting. Allows embedding of bookmark anchors. Portable and does not require installation. Supports batch processing.
- Supports Aozora formatting (ruby, emphasis, images, underlining, gaiji, etc.)
- Option to add bookmark anchors to "。" characters. Just click a "。" character and bookmark the page. When you load the bookmark, the page will return to the sentence that you left off at.
- Option to break up the novel into smaller files that won't hose up your browser.
- Options to change the HTML style (font, colors, alignment, etc.).
- Can process a single novel or an entire directory of novels.
- Most novel encodings are supported (SHIFT-JIS, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc.). The output HTML will be encoded in UTF-8.
- No installation required.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnovelformatter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.