This is the Windows app named JPGRAR Create/Extract whose latest release can be downloaded as jpgrar-software-1-0-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPGRAR Create/Extract with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JPGRAR software allows you to create or extract archive files from JPGRAR, a seemingly normal JPG file with RAR secretly attached (steganography). Yes trust me, this is possible ;)
JPGRAR is popular for sharing files on image board websites, where you are only allowed to share photos and external download links may expire. Your JPGRAR mustn't be compressed by the website for you to share it. It wouldn't work on, say, Facebook which compresses your photo to a lower quality file.
While this program recommends using JPG as base and RAR as container, this program allows you to create any image-archive you like. (They may not work.) This program only allows you to extract RAR containers.
Technical details on JPGRAR: http://googlebordello.crushhumanity.org/jpgrar.html
If you really like JPGRAR program, please consider donating here http://www.misc314.com/blog/donation/
- Easily create your own JPGRAR or any image-archive files. (You need to create your own archive file first)
- Extract RAR archives contained in a image-RAR file.
- Portable application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpgrar-create-extract/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.