This is the Windows app named JScreenRecorder whose latest release can be downloaded as JScreenRecorderv0.3.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JScreenRecorder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JScreenRecorder is a free and opensource pure java based screen recording software licensed under LGPL.
The following features are available so far :
1. Free software available under the Lesser GNU Public License
2. Fullscreen and selective screen area recording
3. Chooses from a set of 128 different cursors
4, Highlighter color and alpha(transparency) settings
Support for watermarking
5. Create custom textual watermark
6. Watermark alpha(transparency) settings
7. WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) type of Watermark location selector
8. Frame rate setting
9. Runs on all major Java supported platforms
10. Uses jcodec, TransPanel and JTextChooser components
11. Encodes video in MP4 format
CHECK OUT AND SUPPORT MY LATEST ANDROID PROJECTS IN HERE:
- Free software available under the Lesser GNU Public License
- Fullscreen and selective screen area recording Custom cursors
- Chooses from a set of 128 different cursors Cursor highlighter
- Highlighter color and alpha(transparency) settings Support for watermarking
- Create custom textual watermark
- Watermark alpha(transparency) settings
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) type of Watermark location selector
- Frame rate setting
- Runs on all major Java supported platforms
- Uses jcodec, TransPanel and JTextChooser components
- Encodes video in MP4 format
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jscreenrecorder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.