This is the Windows app named Programmers Guide to SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi whose latest release can be downloaded as sj4000programming-0.7.1-html-chunked.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Programmers Guide to SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Programmers Guide to SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi
"A Programmer's Guide to SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi" is a reverse-engineered documentation of WiFi-based control protocol and API in SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi action camera, providing necessary information for free software developers to develop applications or libraries for controlling it wirelessly.
The guide also documents details necessary for power users to utilize this feature of their own camera without relying on proprietary SJCAM ZONE software; along with trivia, catches, quirks, and limitations observed in several camera functions.
See project website to read the guide online, or visit Files section to download the guide and extra items.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sj4000programming/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.