This is the Windows app named jsonschema2pojo whose latest release can be downloaded as jsonschema2pojo-1.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsonschema2pojo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Generate plain old Java objects from JSON or JSON-Schema. For each property present in the 'properties' definition, we add a property to a given Java class according to the JavaBeans spec. A private field is added to the parent class, along with accompanying accessor methods (getter and setter). If additionalProperties is specified and set to the boolean value false, then the generated Java type does not support additional properties. If the additionalProperties node is undefined (not present), null or empty, then a new bean property named "additionalProperties", of type Map<String,Object> is added to the generated type (with appropriate accessors). The accessors are annotated to allow Jackson to marshal/unmarshal unrecognised (additional) properties found in JSON data from/to this map.
- You can use jsonschema2pojo as a Maven plugin
- You can use jsonschema2pojo as a command line utility
- You can use jsonschema2pojo as a Gradle plugin or embedded within your own Java app
- Description text always appears after title text
- Using the format rule for a property can influence the Java type chosen to represent your property values
- The existingJavaType property allows existing Java types to be used in your POJOs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsonschema2pojo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.