This is the Windows app named JSparse Matrix Package whose latest release can be downloaded as JSparseMatrix.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JSparse Matrix Package with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
JSparse Matrix Package
The JSparse Matrix Package, developed by Philipp Geigenmüller during an internship at the prudsys AG in Chemnitz, Germany, is an extension of the well-known Java Matrix Package (JAMA) and allows the use of sparse matrices and related algorithms.
- provides two storing techniques for sparse matrices
- several algorithms to solve sparse systems of linear equations
- fast and accurate
- includes an extensive javadoc
- supports a whole bunch of setter and getter methods for the matrices
- easy to expand
- platform independent
- supports standard matrix operations
- works together with the jama library
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsparsematrix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.