This is the Windows app named jucevlc whose latest release can be downloaded as JuceVLCsetup-0.91.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jucevlc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JuceVLC is VLC with a simple MediaCenter-like fullscreen User Interface.
* Browse local or remote (via UPNP) files and adjust settings using On Screen Display (O.S.D.)
* Frontpage movies menu with automatically downloaded posters (from www.omdbapi.com) or generated thumbnails (no setup required)
* Big, customizable fonts size and no tiny popup dialogs
* Subtitles selection and synchronization using slider via O.S.D.
* Search,Download,Extract and Load subtitles from opensubtitles.org
* Keep last and favorite video folders
* Does not mess up your system: settings are stored in the application folder
* Portable: Paste is on any usb key or external hard drive
* JuceVLC application uses regular VLC core libraries/plugins: You can paste future VLC versions directory along JuceVLC to update the core video player without any JuceVLC update
* The "space-key" allows your relatives to play/pause when interupting your video;-)
- Big fonts and no system popup dialogs
- Browse files and adjust settings using On Screen Display (O.S.D.)
- Non mandatory keyboard. The "space-key" allows your relatives to play/pause your video ;-)
- Subtitles selection via O.S.D. and synchronization using slider
- Keep last and favorite video folders
- JuceVLC application uses regular VLC core libraries/plugins
- Portable application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jucevlc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.