This is the Windows app named JV-1010 Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as JV-1010Editor_5.0.bpanelz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JV-1010 Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This panel is a basic patch selector for the Roland JV-1010.
This panel has limited editing capability.
How to run this program.
Run this program from within the Ctrlr program itself. Download a copy of 5.3.201 for Windows/Linux or 5.3.198 for MacOS. and load this program into Ctrlr. This can be done from within a DAW too, by loading this panel into the VST version of Ctrlr, which will have been preinstalled into your VST folder.
Go to :: File » Open Panel
SEPARATE TO CTRLR
It is also possible to compile and run this program as a separate standalone program or VST/AU .
Open this program from within the Ctrlr program.
Go to :: File » Open Panel
Go to :: Panel » Panel Mode. Change the Canvas Bonds last number of four from 224 to 248※
Then Go to :: File » Export » Export Restricted Instance.
VST/AU Component INSTANCE
- Access Patches using Bank ordering layout or Category layout
- Limited sound editing possible
- Full(er) editing may be possible in a future panel
- For deeper editing please try this program https://sourceforge.net/projects/jv-patched-jv-xp/
- Alter between Black or White themes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jv-1010-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.