This is the Windows app named JYMAG whose latest release can be downloaded as JYMAG-3.0-setup-signed.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JYMAG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JYMAG (Jig Your Music And Graphics) is a program for communicating with serial-port-based mobile phones.
It is a free replacement for Sagem mobile phone software, 'My Pictures and Sounds' and a general-purpose serial terminal.
See the project homepage https://jymag.sourceforge.io and the project Wiki in the menu above.
- Has both a GUI and a command-line interface
- Allows to set any communication port property (data bits, stop bits, flow control, speed, parity checking)
- Can detect which port the phone is connected to
- Can detect your phone's type, firmware version
- Allows reading the phone's capabilities
- Can download, delete and upload: pictures, ringtones, addressbook entries, to-do tasks, events and animation
- Can download and upload multimedia in various formats
- Automatically detects downloaded file's type
- Can send and read SMS messages
- Can set alarm clocks
- Can dial numbers
- Shows signal power
- Allows sending commands manually
- Can work as a general-purpose serial port terminal
Telecommunications Industry, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jymag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.