This is the Windows app named K3DSurf to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MathMod-10.0-MacOSX.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named K3DSurf to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
K3DSurf to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONK3DSurf (now MathMod) is a program to visualize and manipulate Mathematical models in three, four, five and six dimensions. K3DSurf supports Parametric equations and Isosurfaces.
Change-log for MathMod-10 (08/03/2020)
1) Bug-fixes, new integrated scripts and major changes to MathMod's core program and internal functionalities.
2) Support for mathematical objects made up of parametric and implicit surfaces.
3) More efficient use of the system resources (memory & cpu).
4) Added 10 new scripts: "NKlein_wire_02", "Triaxial weave", "Icosahedral_crystal", "CSG", "Moebius_Strip", "Wonder_Tree", "Happy_New_Year", "Trefoil_knot", "patriceJ", "Clebsch_01".
5) Added documentation (version 1.0)
For a complete list of changes made during the course of development, please visit:https://github.com/parisolab/mathmod/projects/4
- Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
- 3D to 6D hypersurfaces support
- ratation, scale, morph support
- Export to OBJ and POV file formats
- Extensive examples and support forum
Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/k3dsurf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.