This is the Windows app named Katalog whose latest release can be downloaded as Katalog_win64_installer_1.14.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Katalog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Katalog is a desktop application to manage catalogs of disks and files:
- Create catalogs from different sources or devices,
- Search files even when the devices are disconnected, and find duplicates or differences
- Organize your Collection of catalogs and Storage devices, and get Statistics,
- Data is stored in csv (tab separated) files for full control by the user,
- Available in English, French, Czech, and German
- OpenSource and cross-platform (Linux Plasma and Windows 64 installer or portable).
First use / tips
- Simply start with the Create screen. Create your first catalog and experiment!
- All data/catalog files are stored in the Settings/Collection folder.
Follow Katalog on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Katalog-107117844916308
Follow active development: https://github.com/users/StephaneCouturier/projects/1
- Create catalogs from different sources or devices
- Search files even when the devices are disconnected
- Organize your Collection of catalogs
- Generate catalog Statistics
- Manage a list of Storage devices
- Find Duplicates
Information Technology, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/katalogg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.