This is the Windows app named Keycloak whose latest release can be downloaded as 15.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Keycloak with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Add authentication to applications and secure services with minimum fuss. No need to deal with storing users or authenticating users. It's all available out of the box. You'll even get advanced features such as User Federation, Identity Brokering and Social Login. Keycloak is an open source Identity and Access Management solution aimed at modern applications and services. It makes it easy to secure applications and services with little to no code. Users authenticate with Keycloak rather than individual applications. This means that your applications don't have to deal with login forms, authenticating users, and storing users. Once logged-in to Keycloak, users don't have to login again to access a different application. This also applied to logout. Keycloak provides single-sign out, which means users only have to logout once to be logged-out of all applications that use Keycloak.
- Login once to multiple applications
- Connect to existing user directories
- For scalability and availability
- OpenID Connect or SAML 2.0 IdPs
- Secure applications and services easily
- Customize password policies
- Lightweight, fast and scalable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keycloak.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.