This is the Windows app named Kitchen Garden Aid 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as KitchenGardenAid-2.2.10.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kitchen Garden Aid 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Kitchen Garden Aid 2
An easy to use application to design your kitchen garden or your house farm. Helps you plan your plants ( vegetables, fruit trees, herbs, flowers ) so that it respects the rules of crop rotation and companion planting. Based on square foot gardening.
A fork of https://sourceforge.net/projects/kitchengarden. The windows installer contains all necessary files. A Linux and Mac package contains scripts and instructions to install the dependencies, and run KGA. If you download the jar directly, you must have Java 9+, including javafx. Oracle and OpenJDK java runtimes no longer include javaFX, and it must be separately installed. Alternatively https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-community/ is a JRE that provides a free 'JRE FX' installable that includes java and javafx. Installing it is the easiest way to run KGA on another OS.
Kitchen garden aid is primarily tested on java 15, with javafx 15 on windows. If you notice a bug, especially on another OS please report it so I can fix.
- Draw your kitchen garden
- Keeps track of crop rotation and companion planting
- Square foot gardening visualization
- Seed manager
- track variety of plant
Other Audience, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kitchengarden2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.