This is the Windows app named KPEnhancedEntryView whose latest release can be downloaded as KPEnhancedEntryView-v2.4.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KPEnhancedEntryView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a plugin to KeePass <http://www.KeePass.info> to provide an enhanced entry view.
For the rationale and design behind this project, see the forum post linked to as the homepage
- All fields (standard and custom string) shown in a grid view
- Field values and, for custom strings, names, are in place-editable
- Easy to add new custom fields through in-place editing
- Protected (password) fields can be edited, or their value shown through the in-place editor
- Attachments can be dragged and dropped to and from files in Windows Explorer
- Metadata properties shown on a separate tab to details field
- Original textual entry view still available, through the "All Text" tab
- Multiple selected entries can be edited together to perform mass changes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kpenhentryview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.