This is the Windows app named ktlint whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.48.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ktlint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
No configuration, which means no decisions to make, nothing to argue about and no special files to manage. While this might sound extreme, keep in mind that ktlint tries to capture (reflect) official code style from kotlinlang.org and Android Kotlin Style Guide (+ we respect your .editorconfig and support additional ruleset|s). Built-in formatter. So that you wouldn't have to fix all style violations by hand. Customizable output. plain (+ plain?group_by_file), JSON, HTML and check style reporters are available out-of-the-box. It's also easy to create your own. A single executable jar with all dependencies included. ktlint is a single binary with both linter & formatter included. All you need is to drop it in (no need to get overwhelmed while choosing among dozens of code style options).
- Override Editorconfig properties for specific directories
- You can try ktlint online
- On macOS (or Linux) you can also use brew
- Change the code style config files in a single IDEA project
- A complete sample project (with tests and build files) is included
- You can add your own ruleset(s) to discover potential bugs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ktlint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.