This is the Windows app named KTX whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.11.0-rc5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KTX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
KTX is a Kotlin game framework built on libGDX. It aims to make libGDX as Kotlin-friendly as possible without completely rewriting the API. It provides modular utilities and extensions for selected parts of libGDX with poor Kotlin support. Utilizes language features like coroutines, type-safe builders and operator overloading to ease game development. Extends a robust multi-platform game framework with highly modular and minimally opinionated Kotlin utilities. KTX can be used to create desktop, Android and iOS applications. Supports other platforms through third-party libraries. Our main goals are usability and stability. Comprehensive test suites are written for every KTX feature. Each module is documented by a guide with a list of its features and extensions, as well as API usage examples.
- Written in Kotlin
- Based on libGDX
- Well documented
- Safe and open
- Extensions of Scene2D widgets.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ktx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.