This is the Windows app named Ladle whose latest release can be downloaded as @firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ladle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Ladle is a drop-in alternative to Storybook. It is a tool for developing and testing your React components in an environment that's isolated and faster than most real-world applications. Ladle also creates an index of your components, so you can easily test them through tools like Playwright. Ladle is compatible with the Component Story Format and Controls. It supports links, themes, right-to-left, source code, a11y (axe), typescript and flow out of the box. Powered by Vite, using esbuild, embracing ES modules and code-splitting with HMR/Fast Refresh for each story. No configuration needed but still customizable. Ladle is a single dependency and command. Batteries included. Ladle supports only React, embraces the latest standards (ES Modules) and focuses on performance. It's built around Vite - modules are directly served to the browser and the bundling step is completely skipped. This means instant server starts no matter how many components it needs to load.
- Ladle still produces an optimized bundle using rollup when it's time to deploy it
- Each Ladle story gets automatically code-split
- Ladle is an environment
- Develop, test, and share your React components faster
- Powered by Vite, using esbuild, embracing ES modules and code-splitting with HMR/Fast Refresh for each story
- No configuration needed but still customizable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ladle.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.