This is the Windows app named Laravel DebugBar whose latest release can be downloaded as Fixajaxcallsfromstorage.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laravel DebugBar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a package to integrate PHP Debug Bar with Laravel. It includes a ServiceProvider to register the debugbar and attach it to the output. You can publish assets and configure it through Laravel. It bootstraps some Collectors to work with Laravel and implements a couple custom DataCollectors, specific for Laravel. It is configured to display Redirects and (jQuery) Ajax Requests. DebugBar is very easy to use and you can add it to any of your projects in no time. The easiest way is using the render() functions. Use the DebugBar only in development. It can slow the application down (because it has to gather data). So when experiencing slowness, try disabling some of the collectors. You can show all queries, including binding + timing, show information about the current Route, show the currently loaded views, show the Laravel version and Environment, etc.
- Generic debug bar
- Easy to integrate with any project
- Clean, fast and easy to use interface
- Includes generic data collectors and collectors for well known libraries
- Easily create your own collectors and their associated view in the bar
- Save and re-open previous requests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laravel-debugbar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.