This is the Windows app named Last Stand Encounter Builder to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LastStand.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Last Stand Encounter Builder to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Last Stand Encounter Builder to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Requires .NET Framework 4
Tired of a billion unformatted strips of paper littering your table while playing the new Last Stand RPG from Fünhaver Games (www.funhavergames.com )? I know I was. That's why I wrote the Last Stand Encounter Builder.
With this tool you can create and edit Invader stats and powers, and then print them in nicely formatted cards or save them to PDF.
The powers are designed to be the same size as American Mini cards (so, the same as the little cards in Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing Miniatures, and many other Fantasy Flight games) and will fit in card sleeves of that size. I also like to put an actual card in between the front and back to give them a little heft, but YMMV.
The Invader printout is designed to be an easy to read list of invader capabilities to use at the table. It comes with the option of printing with or without flavor text or multiples of the same Invader (in case you want to be able to take notes on each individual Invader).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laststandeb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.