This is the Windows app named Laverna whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.7.51.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laverna with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Laverna has a simple and robust markdown editor, which can help you write faster than ever before with our live markdown preview. The editor can be switched to distraction free mode where you can focus solely on writing notes. Make your notes available on any device with your Dropbox & RemoteStorage account. You can make your notes available only to you by enabling encryption. Keep simple to do lists organized in notes and notebooks. You can manage your notes without ever lifting your hands from your keyboard. Keep snippets of code to have access to them anytime and anywhere. Do you prefer to stay anonymous? You do not need to go through registration process to start using Laverna. You can export your notes from Laverna and import them back anytime. You are not tied to using it forever. Every line of code can be reviewed on GitHub and is available under MPL-2.0 license.
- Live markdown editing
- Distraction free mode
- Available anytime and anywhere
- Keep your notes private
- Tasks, keybindings and code highlighting
- Import and export, no registration needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laverna.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.