This is the Windows app named LibraryO whose latest release can be downloaded as LibraryO-22.214.171.124setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibraryO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LibraryO is a software application design for book libraries under GNU General Public License. Main purpose of this software is to record data that related to libraries in a database system, such as information about books, members and lends of books to the members. And also this software application provide facilitates to update data(settling book lends, updating member contacts), querying(data retrieving) and displaying data.
- Keep data records about books, members and rents.
- It's can easily inert, update and delete data records.
- Toolbars for make it easy to access dialogs boxes.
- It's can display data tables separately or as a combination using querying wizards and store those queries for latter use.
- Displaying overdue rents when at start up.
Government, Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libraryo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.