This is the Windows app named librdkafka whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named librdkafka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
librdkafka is a C library implementation of the Apache Kafka protocol, providing Producer, Consumer and Admin clients. It was designed with message delivery reliability and high performance in mind, current figures exceed 1 million msgs/second for the producer and 3 million msgs/second for the consumer. librdkafka is licensed under the 2-clause BSD license. KAFKA is a registered trademark of The Apache Software Foundation and has been licensed for use by librdkafka. librdkafka has no affiliation with and is not endorsed by The Apache Software Foundation. SASL (GSSAPI/Kerberos/SSPI, PLAIN, SCRAM, OAUTHBEARER) support. Guaranteed API stability for C & C++ APIs (ABI safety guaranteed for C). Runs on Linux, MacOS X, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD, AIX, and more. Commercial support is available from Confluent Inc.
- Full exactly-once-semantics (EOS) support
- High-level producer, including Idempotent and transactional producers
- High-level balanced KafkaConsumer (requires broker >= 0.9)
- Simple (legacy) consumer
- Admin client
- Compression, snappy, gzip, lz4, zstd
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/librdkafka.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.