This is the Windows app named Lighthouse whose latest release can be downloaded as v9.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lighthouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Lighthouse is an open-source, automated tool that analyzes and audits web apps and web pages in order to improve their quality. Lighthouse collects modern performance metrics and insights on developer best practices; auditing for performance, accessibility, SEO and more. After auditing it produces a report either in JSON or HTML. Included in the report is a reference doc that explains the importance of the audit and how to fix the problem areas, which you can use to improve the web app or web page.
Lighthouse can be integrated directly into the Chrome DevTools with its own panel. To run it, you would simply have to select the Lighthouse panel and click on "Generate report". It can also be run from the command line, or as a Node module.
- Can be run on Chrome DevTools, from the command line, or as a Node module
- Produces reports as JSON or HTML
- Can run against any web page, public or requiring authentication
- Reports can be shared as GitHub Gists
- Extensible through stack packs and plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lighthouse.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.