This is the Windows app named LimeReport whose latest release can be downloaded as LR_1_5_0_binares_Qt_5_12_3_VC2017_RC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LimeReport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LimeReport - multi-platform C++ | Qt report generator library written using Qt framework and intended for software developers that would like to add into their application capability to form report or print forms generated using templates. Report designer included in the library allows to create fast and intuitive print form templates which can be saved in XML format and used to generate report pages. So formed pages could be send to preview, PDF file or printer. As a data source developer can use SQL database or data passed from application using QAbstractTableModel interface. Besides one can initialize variables which available as database request parameters. LimeReport goal is to provide your application with functionaly abundant and at the same time simple to use tool for a report generation to be used even by inexperienced in IT users.
- Multi-platform support
- Pure Qt4/Qt5 compatible code
- Embedded report designer
- Embedded preview
- Various band types for a report of any complexity
- Page header and footer
- Data grouping (GroupHeader, GroupFooter, Subdetail, SubdetailHeader, SubdetailFooter)
- Aggregation functions (SUM, COUNT, AVG, MIN, MAX)
- Report elements: Text, Geometric (Line, Ellipsis, Rectangle), Picture
- Horizontal elements groups
- HTML to format input fields
- Scripts to format output data
- An Automatic band height adjustment
- A Smart band split moving data to the next page
- PDF output
- And much more ...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/limereport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.