This is the Windows app named linkFlow to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as linkFlow_1.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named linkFlow to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
linkFlow to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The linkFlow computer software program enables the user to perform civil hydraulic design tasks in a manner similar to a calculator. Vegetated and reinforced channels of any section can be designed using allowable shear and variable n values. c 2010
- HEC-15 Flexible Channel Design
- Time saving tool - hours of work reduced to minutes
- Cost reduction in the office and reduced construction costs in the field
- Written by a S.R. Colbath, PE - an engineer with over 20 years experience in the field
- Use for water resource protection and enhancement
- Runs and operates like a calculator
- Can operate on a small netbook - built with Java Swing
- Closed, open, and irregular channel design
- Design for erosion prevention and vegetation establishment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkflow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.