This is the Windows app named Llama Alarm Clock whose latest release can be downloaded as llama_alarm_clock.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Llama Alarm Clock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Llama Alarm Clock
Llama Alarm Clock is a simple, easy to use, alarm clock. You can display a 12 or 24 hour clock and set alarms in either form (they work regardless of your display mode) and plays any .wav media file you choose to wake you up ***NOW SUPPORTS .MP3 FILES*** (Thank you Jake Rooney). It comes with 2 alarms (If you have version 1.3 make sure to use the new default ones). Uses JLayer to play mp3 files. Make sure you're downloading the latest version (1.6 currently), recently 1.5 just got a whole bunch of new downloads and it has a bug for the AM alarms that was fixed in 1.6.
- Tracks time
- sets alarms
- turn off alarm
- customizable alarm sound
- plays .wav files and .mp3 files
- 12 hour clock
- 24 hour clock
- veristile alarm entry (Supports more than just HH:MM format now)
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/llamaclock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.