This is the Windows app named LocalStack whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.3.2sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LocalStack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LocalStack is a fully functional local AWS cloud stack that enables you to develop and test your cloud and serverless apps offline. It spins up an easy-to-use testing environment on your local machine that has the same APIs and works the same way as the real AWS cloud environment. It can spin up a number of different core Cloud APIs on your local machine, including API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Firehose, Lambda and many others.
LocalStack was built on some of today’s best-of-breed mocking/testing tools, combining them and making them interoperable, and adding important functionality such as error injection and pluggable services. All this happening locally, without ever talking to the cloud.
- Easy querying of DynamoDB items
- Interactive search and debug of Lambda logs
- Cognito user pools and user attributes management
- Navigate API Gateways and run test invocations directly from the browser
- CloudFormation template editing and stack creation triggering
- Inspect and debug StepFunctions state machines
- Easily set SSM parameters to configure your system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/localstack.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.