This is the Windows app named Logstash whose latest release can be downloaded as Logstash8.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Logstash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Logstash is a server-side data processing pipeline that dynamically ingests data from numerous sources, transforms it, and ships it to your favorite “stash” regardless of format or complexity. It supports and ingests data of all shapes, sizes and sources, dynamically transforms and prepares this data, and transports it to the output of your choice.
Logstash is extensible, with over 200 plugins available to let you create and configure your pipeline how you choose.
- Supports a variety of inputs
- Library of filter plugins
- A variety of outputs
- Pluggable framework featuring over 200 plugins
- Guaranteed at-least-once delivery for in-flight events with its persistent queue
- Monitoring and pipeline viewer features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logstash.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.