This is the Windows app named Angular CLI whose latest release can be downloaded as v16.2.7sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Angular CLI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Angular CLI consists of development tools and libraries specialized for Angular, allowing you to create, manage, build and test Angular projects. It is built on top of the Angular DevKit, which provides a broad set of libraries for managing, developing, deploying and analyzing your code.
- Makes it easy to create an application that already works, right out of the box
- Generate components, routes, services and pipes with a simple command. The CLI will also create simple test shells for all of these
- Easily test your app locally while developing
- Run your unit tests, your end-to-end tests, or execute the official Angular linter with the breeze of a command
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angular-cli.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.