This is the Windows app named Luminance HDR to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as luminance-hdr-2.5.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Luminance HDR to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Luminance HDR to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLuminance HDR is a complete suite for HDR imaging workflow. It provides a wide range of functionalities, during both the fusion stage and the tonemapping stage. Its graphical user interface, based on Qt5, runs on a variety of platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X 10.9 and later and several Unix flavors (Linux, FreeBSD and others).
Input images can be supplied in multiple formats, from JPEG to RAW files. In the same way, output can be saved in many different formats as well, from JPEG to TIFF (both 8 bit and 16 bit per channel), enabling all the power of your post processing tools.
- High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Merge multiple pictures together to create an HDRi
- Multiple tonemap operators
- Reads RAW files
- 16bit/channel output to exploit a wide range of post processing techniques
- Batch tonemapping
- Batch HDR merging
- Command line interface
- Color managed workflow
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtpfsgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.