This is the Windows app named Madara whose latest release can be downloaded as madara_3.0.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Madara with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The purpose of the project is to develop a portable programming framework that facilitates distributed and multi-threaded programming for C++, Java, and Python. MADARA was originally developed as an agent-based middleware specifically for real-time, distributed artificial intelligence, but is now more general purpose for distributed timing, control, knowledge and reasoning, and quality-of-service.
MADARA is composed of several tools and middleware, and the main entry point into the system is the Knowledge and Reasoning Language (KaRL) Engine, which provides a real-time scripting language for nanosecond execution times hooked into a flexible transport layer for distributed reasoning. The KaRL engine also supports object-oriented C++, Java, and Python programming through Containers, classes that provide abstractions and references for variable location within the KaRL Knowledge Base.
This project is currently in process of being ported from http://madara.googlecode.com.
- Knowledge Base
- Scripting Language
- Object-Oriented Containers
- UDP unicast, broadcast, multicast transports
- OMG DDS transports
- ZeroMQ transport
- Filters for on send, on receive, and on rebroadcast events
Science/Research, Education, Developers
Python, C++, Java
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/madara/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.