This is the Windows app named Magic Assistant to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as magicassistant-188.8.131.52910060149-win32.win32.x86_64-withjava.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magic Assistant to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Magic Assistant to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Magic Assistant is multi-platform application for "Magic: The Gathering" players. Includes Card Browser, Library Organizer, Deck Builder and MTG Tournament Manager. Comes with MTG cards database and allows web updates. See home page for details.
- advanced cards search and filtering
- deck builder with deck charts
- deck play simulation
- random booster pack generator
- card prices from retailer or user's
- card collections organizer
- card import from multiple formats and raw cvs files
- tournament scheduler and score keeper
- automatic magic card sets updates
Java SWT, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtgbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.