This is the Windows app named Mammail 1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as Mammail.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mammail 1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Every now and then we need to e-mail our friends, family and more. But the available suites are not only complicated but also time consuming. They are mainly targeted for business purposes like Microsoft Office Outlook, or Windows Live Mail. Those of you who use such mail clients definitely know that these programs have got a jerky performance as well as keeps you waiting for a minute or so just to synchronize(send/receive) mails from your mail accounts. What if I just need to send a mail in a couple of seconds to my friend or to a mailbox for a subscription closing in a minute. Well, here comes the time complexity. We need faster client-side apps for mailing. I have understood the need of such a software and I’m glad to present it before you.
- Nice Mail Client UI
- SSL enabled security
- Extremely Fast(takes a couple of seconds)
- Stable Release
- Support for Hotmail added
Developers, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mammail10/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.